At Dateland, Az. enjoying my first Date Shake since 2007 oh yummy!!!
When I returned from Arizona as I mentioned before I came back 2.5 lbs heavier, and this week I weighed in down 2 lbs! So that extra trip weight is almost gone! The nice thing is I didn't have to work overly hard to do it. Yes I did work and I watched my points but not as strictly as I can sometime. So it was a pleasant surprise, that and I stayed off of the scales during the week, there was no peeking.
So here's my week at a glance:
- Got back to running the morning after I got home
- Got in two runs outdoors, its warming up!
- Getting my eating back to normal seemed easy this week!
- Was NOT tempted by chocolate, candy or other treats
- Didn't buy a single treat this week (victory!)
- Exercised almost every day except Wednesday
- Gained weight while in Arizona
- Did better at my food choices at Retreat this time, ate some junk but not as much and lost weight despite it, I usually gain weight after retreat
- Didn't exercise Wednesday or Thursday
- Didn't get to the gym despite my best intentions
- I don't really think anything ugly stands out at all from this last week
- Its my 35th birthday tomorrow, so there will be cake with my family tonight (there was cake at work yesterday). Cake is one of those foods I don't turn down, now I will leave a piece after a bite if it doesn't taste good. On the other hand I know it will be a healthy meal with roast chicken and the assorted fixings. I'm very fortunate that my Mum is an excellent and conscientious cook, also my Dad watches what he eats too (we gain weight very easily in my family) so I know I'm eating a tasty "safe" meal.
- I won't be getting to the gym on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm hoping to get a run in on Wednesday night once I'm back at home.
- I'm hoping to continue on the good stretch where it comes to eating well and not being tempted by the foods I love.