Here's my week in review (click to biggify)
- I ran my first 10K race ever on Saturday!
- I ate well Friday-Tuesday
- I have kept out of the candy dishes at work
- I scored my first point ever at Ultimate Frisbee!
- I keep going to my weekly WW meetings
- I tracked honestly (despite Wednesday)
- I did not exercise enough this past week, I only ran my 10K and played Ultimate
- Ice cream!
- Wednesday: I started out with a good breakfast but then I wen to a 1/2 day meeting. I started off with a muffin bar. From there it went to two slices of awful pizza (I don't mean evil pizza, but pretty crappy pizza that wasn't worth the points). I should of stopped at one or really not eaten it at all. Then there was a piece of cake, then a decadent ice cream bar. After I got home from Ultimate I ate two bowls of cereal and 5 chocolate caramel rice cakes. Yup it was a disastrous over 40pt day!!!
- Ice cream, I can only have it once this week (which I did tonight).
- Get in one long run this weekend
- Be active 6/7 days
- Cook dinner!
- I'll need to keep running, I just registered for a 1/2 Marathon in September with Amy!