I didn't make it into a Weight Watchers last week, getting ready for this "field trip" has taken over my life! I also had a Taekwon-Do seminar all day on Saturday which is my usual meeting day. I am pretty sure I won't make it in this week either. If there is any day where I'll have the time, it'll be Wednesday and I should try my best to go.
Here's a snapshot of my week :
The Good :
- As promised, I did something for myself (see my previous post, Taking Care of Number One) a good haircut is always uplifting
- I got myself to the doctor and talked to her about how I've been feeling. I'll be getting some blood work done, and I now have a new migraine medication.
I exercised 6 out of 7 days! I got to the gym, to Taekwon-Do, ran and a bit of a walk on the night I got my hair done (had to park quite a few blocks away)
- By Wednesday I started feeling "back to normal" and have been this way since
- I only had one migraine
- I did not eat as well as I would of liked
- I am still not dealing with treats and temptation very well
- I didn't cook one "real" meal all week long
- Still not tracking 100% honestly
- Obviously my weigh in, I am currently above my 2lb allowance from Weight Watchers
- Chocolate, need I say more?
- Continue to get myself back on track
- I'd like to drop 3 lbs before I leave the country
- Find the time to exercise, even if its just 10 minutes on the treadmill
- Get ready for my trip
- Spend some time with Todd before I leave, and hopefully make us one descent meal!
- Control my impulses to grab food/treats when offered