I was getting very close to finishing a large Cross Stitching project of mine this past week so what did I really want to do all week? Stitch of course! I am very happy to report that I finished Art Deco Sprits at 11:30 last night and it sure is beautiful! Also my mental state really lent itself more towards sitting at home and stitching than going out, getting to the gym and getting to Taekwon-Do classes.
Friday's weigh in was not conductive towards getting to my healthy BMI, I gained 1 lbs this last week. Am I upset or angry over this? No, not really, I earned this gain in more ways that one. My drive to get in some exercise just plain sucked, I made it to the gym on Friday and to Taekwon-Do on Monday, that's it that's all. I was feeling so rough that by Tuesday I bumped my once a month massage up by two weeks and went in on Wednesday. I beleive my massage therapist's words were "who poured cement on your shoulders?" Like I said ... rough. Then I had a huge issue with chocolate this week. I wanted it, and I wanted it BAD. The thing is it had nothing to do with hormonal cravings.
Here's this past week at a glance:
- I did exercise twice. I did intend to exercise on Tuesday and Thursday (but didn't)
- I took after myself and got a massage because I desperately needed it
- I indulged in my hobby and finished a big project
- I discovered a new recipie (Thanks Amy!) and it'll become a part of my cooking repretoire
- I did not get back to my usual exercise routine. On Tuesday I was invited to have dinner with Amy before Tuesday stitching, and I accepted the invite (and still don't regret it), also knowing that I would work out every other day that week. Wednesday due to my massage I wasn't going to throw away the efffects and my money by going to Taekwon-Do, which got cancelled due to the storm we had that day. Thursday, well I just decided to go shopping (and bought nothing) and then home to relax.
- I did not track everything accurately last week
- One word: chocolate. I hit one of the candy dishes at work pretty hard this week.... I can always count on it having chocolate in it. I wanted chocolate badly, desperately, and worse than my "monthly" cravings! When shopping on Thrusday I stopped in at Laura Secord to get my favourite chocolate bar (mint), because if you're going to indulge have that thing you absolutely love. Well the chocolate bars were 2/$3 so the irrational side of me took 2 bars to the cash and once in the car I proceeded to eat BOTH of them! They were good, I did enjoy them and I counted my points.
- Get Back On Track!!!!
- Do my best to resume my workout schedule
- Do something to help me feel better. I've been feeling blah, meh, whatever. This has resulted in me being bitchy to the ones I love, lethargic, not happy or even my usual self. I'm having headaches/migraines, and I'm exhuasted physically and mentally.