Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stepping Back for a Bit

I've not blogged here in a few weeks now.  I am not dropping this blog, its just one of the many things I don't want to face lately.  I'm not coping well with life in general right now, I'm exhausted, I'm not happy/myself, I'm not really caring much about staying on track with my weight loss/maintenance plan.  Actually I've been downright sloppy over the last two weeks.  The end result, is that this week I gained 6.5 lbs... yes I'm suddenly 6.5 lbs over my goal weight.

Have I been pigging out? 

Not really.

Have I been binging?

Not really.

I've made too many poor choices, I've not tracked honestly, and I've not really cared.  I have exercised the last 7 days and its not really made a difference at the scale, so that's not helping the caring side of things.

I feel every bit of this 6.5 lbs on my body, I feel rolls and fat where there wasn't any (or much) before.  I don't think this is helping the current mood at all.

So for now I just want to stay at home, and stitch, not really talk to anyone nor follow through with things I've committed to.  I actually didn't show up to something I should of today... sure I'll hear about it in the end.

Oh well.

So I will be back, just be patient with me, its just hard to write when you have nothing positive to say or at times I just don't want to say anything, I just want to go back to bed.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you're struggling so much at the moment Dani (hugs). If you want to vent or chat I'm on msn or FB, just give me a shout. Not sure I can help much as I'm just recovering from an op and struggling myself, but misery loves company and all that lol.
Hope you feel better soon.

Need to Get ME Back said...

Aww :( I hope you start feeling better, be sure to reach out to the people in your life and talk it out. Hopefully that will help.

Karen said...

Really sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Reach out to your family and friends. We care about you and will try to help. Just remember that tomorrow is a new day and a new day means no mistakes yet. ~Hugs~ 6.5lbs may feel like a lot right now, but remember when you only had 6.5lbs to go? You can get there again. :)

Jane said...

Hi Dani,

Sorry to hear you are feeling down at the moment and if going back to bed and stitching is what will make you feel better, then you do that.

I know exactly what you mean about the "not caring" feeling, I think most of us have been there a few times along this weight loss journey. Always remember you are not alone out there.

If you ever feel the need to write a great big email venting everything and anything you want you are more than welcome to send it my way j71ellis@hotmail.com As they say (not sure exactly who they are) but sometimes it is easier to talk to a stranger (or a fellow weight loss blogger).

Don't stay away too long and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Jane xx