Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

It's Wednesday, my meeting/weigh in day at my local Weight Watchers meeting. It was a really good deep meeting/topic and I want to save that for my next post, it's left me with some thinking to do which I want to share with you.



The scale was much, much kinder to me this week... Which means all of my hard work paid off this past week! I exercised 6 out of 7 days and tracked honestly. I'm very happy with my 2.2lb loss, which means I just need to loose another 1.4lbs to undo all the damage I did earlier this month. It's going to be a challenge, I'm going out to eat three days in a row! I'll just have to make the best choices I can.



I'm still continuing with C25K, I'm now onto week 2, day 2 and here are the stats on my latest run.



- thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Keep up the great work!

Have a fit day!!!

Chris said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the 2.2 drop. It is so hard this time of year with the holiday outings.