Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I'm Done Sulking Now....

I've been having a weight loss failure sulk and its time to suck things up and get back to "real life".  I'll blog more about this later.  For now I saw this linkup and I think its perfect!  Its encouraging us to talk about the little things that make your day better.  Its so easy to focus on the negative (like I have been doing)!

Camo & Lipstick
Today I started fresh, new mindset, new focus.  I can do this!  Also its summertime and I'm a 12 month employee in a school.  I was happy today to come into work in yoga capris, and t-shirt!  I've also plugged my music into the Learning Commons sound system and I've cranked up the tunes!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I have been in the same sulk.
Do great, have a horrid binge, let it mess up my whole week. Mope.
I need to be like you and just get back on it! Thanks for the little push.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sulking about food, but I feel that the health problems I've had for the past few years aren't fair and I've been sulking about that.

When you feel that some of the problems came from dr. error, it's hard not to feel sulky.

I need to get over it too! It is what it is and I guess we both need to move on from where we are instead of wishing what "could be" or, in my case ---- WAS.

I'm looking forward to reading about your positive progress.

You GO!

Shebafudge said...

Glad you're done sulking...me too!!

Back on track and ready to lose. xx

We CAN do it.