So here's this week at a glance (click to biggify):
- I stayed within my point range all week (except Friday because I didn't find out about the challenge until Saturday morning).
- I tracked every day
- I exercised every day in some form
- I did something for myself this past week, I joined a stitching group (read about that obsession here). This has nothing to do with weight loss or exercise, a good move for me I think.
- As of Monday the last of the chocolate (which I should of disposed of sooner) in the house is gone.
- Sugar cravings
- Despite it being sparring week at Taekwon-Do, classes were a disappointment and I didn't get in the killer activity points I was hoping for.
- I've not been able to stay away from the treats that have come into work, but I did track every bit... of course as best as I could guess not knowing the nutritional information.
- I'm up 3 lbs this week, 5 in two weeks. I'm quite upset about this.
- Homemade chocolate chip cookies, someone brought some into work on Thursday, I ate about 6 of them... now they were small cookies but I still ate 6 of them throughout the day.
- Start focusing on loosing those 5lbs
- Enjoying my "me" time on Tuesday (massage and stitching group after work on Tuesday), and not feeling guilty about taking a break from working out.
- Being more disciplined when my sugar cravings hit. I know if I slowly cut down this will get better.
- Family dinner tonight, practice portion control and not got silly over dessert.