I spent a lot of Sunday in a pretty crusty mood for two reasons, first of all I had to go back to work on Monday. Don't get me wrong I do love my job, but honestly if I didn't have to work... I wouldn't. There are so many things I could pursue on a personal level instead of working to live. Secondly I had to go out and replace my laptop, it was unexpected so it turned more into a chore I wanted to get done and over with instead of having some fun and getting a new toy (boy do I love toys!).
I had planned to take this week by the horns and get myself back on a normal schedule in terms of food and exercise. As usual the body likes to throw us for a loop when we have a plan in mind. On Monday morning, by 10am I had a headache coming on that by 11am turned into a migraine (I was diagnosed with them at the age of 9) despite medicating myself twice, there was no relief. It kept on through Tuesday as well, leaving me feeling pretty miserable and sorry for myself by the evening. So my plans of getting back to Taekwon-Do after an almost two week break were thrown out the window, I just couldn't function.
This morning is my weigh in day, and I'm not surprised at all I'm up 2lbs (why???) back up to 145 lbs so its the usual dip below 143 and right back up to 145 again. So am I subconsciously sabotaging myself or is it truly my body's rhythm? On the positive side the last month to two months my weight has stabilized in this area and that's a good thing.
Sooo here's my week at a glance (click to biggify):
The Good :
- I tracked honestly every day
- On Wednesday I felt great, finally back to normal!
- Got back to my exercise regime on Wednesday with a trip to the gym.
- Had an awesome first Taekwon-Do class of 2011 on Thursday night
- I've "felt skinny" this week
- As you can see from my WW week I didn't exercise for 3 days that of course starts getting me concerned about the week's weigh in. I find to just maintain my weight I have to work hard.
- There is still too much chocolate in the house, some days I'm able to eat it in moderation, and some days I don't. At moments its tempting just to eat it and get it over and done with.
- My weight went back up to 145
- One word : migraine
- My bad mood on Sunday pushed me away from exercising that day.
Upcoming challenges for this week :
- Continue to track honestly
- Getting back on track with my exercise
- Dinner out at a buffet