The week I would say started out well, and went fairly well. I do see a trend though, I do really well with the temptations until about Wednesday then things go downhill. I would say I ate pretty well all week long until then, for some strange reason I have this urge to pig out Wednesdays/Thursdays. Am I afraid of my own success and trying to subconsciously sabotaging myself?
So this is what the week looked like (not bad I'd say):
- I've earned a lot of activity points this past week and I'm back to running, but the weather wouldn't co-operate for outdoor runs. We pretty much had rain every day this past week.
- Each week I feel I'm doing better dealing with temptation
- I went to my WW meeting today, 3 in a row now!
- I'm up to 21 days of tracking honestly
- Candy dishes continue to haunt me
- Everywhere I turn at work lately there seems to be food up for grabs somewhere!
- I hit the mid-week slump and started making some bad food choices
- I ate way too many cookies on Wednesday (but they were tracked)
- I've been having some issues with migraines this past week
- I don't think this food thing at work is going to slow down, we're heading into our last month of school soon and food seems be ever present at this time of year. I have to just focus on not giving into temptation one more day that the previous week and eventually it'll be all seven days!
- Next Saturday is Ottawa Race weekend! Eeeek! My 10K is upon me!