Now as for my journey to get my extra 8lbs off, sigh. I'm only down 0.4lbs this week, but its a move in the right direction.... right? Every little bit helps. I was awesome for the first part of the week, but once Wednesday rolled around, my resolve and will-power started flagging. I admit to some bad choices in the latter half of my week.
So here's my week at a glance (click to biggify)
- Moving towards making more better choices each day
- Tracked honestly for 17 days in a row
- Gone to WW meetings two weeks in a row
- Exercised each day that I could
- Starting to feel better and better about myself
- The scale moved down a little
- Wasn't healthy enough to run this past week
- Started being tempted by sweets
- Busy = No proper dinners
- Thursday saw more sweets going into this girl's mouth.