Sadly, the body is a pretty clever thing. The body gets used to consuming and processing these foods, in the end it becomes very efficient and processing those calories. When this starts to happen, the body starts to hang onto its fat. Not only does your body start to revolt by slowing your weight loss, but you can be setting yourself up for sabotage. You can start to feel deprived, which can start with a splurge, leading to a binge, which often leads to a sense of guilt and you cold end up abandoning your weight loss efforts.
How do you stop this by happening, but by playing with your food! I don't mean really play with your food but mix up your menu!
Here are some ideas to help you mix things up :
- Review your A-Z food list, pick out something, a fruit or a vegetable you've never tried before
- Try one of the recipes in your Weight Watchers Weekly
- There's a wealth of recipes out there, in WW cookbooks, magazines, and so many more online
- Match your menu to the season, the warmer weather is here its time for spring and summer salads, slowly local veggies and fruit will come into season, enjoy them while they're here.
- Swap recipes with a friend, have dinner at someones house and enjoy a healthy meal? Don't be shy to ask for that recipe
- 10 different breakfasts
- 15 different lunches
- 20 different dinners