Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanks Amy!

From the moment I packed and put my gym bag in my car this morning I didn't really want to go.  That feeling followed me all day long.  When it was time to leave work, I still didn't want to go.

So Amy made a deal with me, that I had to text her when I got to the gym, she had to text me when she went to the pool tonight.  So I went, and I did.

For some reason tonight I just dragged my feet through my workout.  I did a quick 13 minute run on the treadmill to warm up before hitting the weight machines.  That was the longest 13 minutes of my life, I felt like that run would never end.  I just don't get it because not quite two months ago I ran for over 2 hours and did a 1/2 marathon!  Today it was a struggle to get through it.

Oh well, I went, I did it, I conquered.

I weigh in tomorrow, and for some reason I feel like I didn't do too great this week.  Only the scale will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock!!! Getting there an toughing it out was an awesome acomplishment! Like I texted- I am proud of you - especially proud that you don't and won't give up! Even when the going is tough - its cliched but true - the tough get going, and you do!!!

Amy