Monday, November 1, 2010

Going To Attempt The Impossible!

Did you know that the month of November is NatBloPoMo? Yes, that's right, National Blog Posting Month! The gist of it is to post one blog entry every day for the month of November. The last few years I've always thought this was a very cool idea but I've often forgotten about it, thus not participated. I haven't joined anything official or signed up to any website to do this (don't really want to), but I'm going to try and do it anyhow.

I am going to attempt the impossible and do this for BOTH of my blogs!
After some thinking I've decided to make a change on my Weight Watcher's schedule.  I'm a little tired of spending my weekends worrying about what I'm eating and what I'm doing (or not doing).  Spending so much of my "me time" worrying about how this or that is going to affect my weigh in on Tuesday.  So I've taken the jump and moved my weigh in day to Friday BEFORE the weekend starts.  Of course making this change this morning really screwed up my Weekly points as I went through all of them Friday-Sunday with Halloween candy silliness!  When I made the change on the Weight Watchers eTools website this morning it wanted me to put in a weight for this past Friday.  Since I had no clue what my weight was or how bad this past week's damage was I just put down my number from Tuesday again.
 
I'm still trying to get myself back on track and I'm not doing too well at that.

No comments: