"I am just starting and I was wondering if you could tell me what is the biggest benefit to your weight loss?"
Well I jumped right into answering this question and here were the points I gave and I wanted to share them with you!
- I've lost over 60lbs
- I've gone from a size 20 pant and a 2-3X top to a size 8 and a M-S top
- For the first time in my adult life I own a bikini
- I can run... I've run 10K and thinking about a 1/2 marathon
- My ability to be a martial artist improved dramatically
- I am a better example/role model for my Taekwon-Do students, I mean really a instructor who was over 200 lbs?
- I look like an athlete
- I stopped having problems with plantar fascitis
- I look hot
- I have the body I used to dream about having.
- Increased confidence
- I used to be terrified of going to a gym, I now go several times a week
- I fit in the bathtub nicely with extra room!
- I can wrap a hotel sized towel around my body
- I can buy clothes anywhere
- I feel awesome all the time
- I've barely been ill in the last 2 years
I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with them lately, but I am.